- 10http://virginiabeerlovers.com/event/rockbridge-beer-and-wine-festival-2/12:00 pm-5:00 pm09/10/2016Lime Kiln Theater607 Borden Rd, Lexington, Virginia, United States
Find the cure for what ‘ales’ you at the Rockbridge Beer and Wine Festival! Enjoy live musical entertainment while tasting delicious beer and wine.
- 10http://virginiabeerlovers.com/event/6th-annual-bands-brews-and-barbecue-festival/12:00 pm-6:00 pm09/10/2016
Historic Downtown Manassas will hold its Annual Bands, Brews, and Barbecue Festival at the Manassas Museum Lawn and therefore expanding our inventory of beers and great barbecue. Please make sure to bring a valid ID. Picnic on the lawn, while you enjoy some of Virginia’s finest barbecue or listen to everything from classic rock to blues.
For more info go to visitmanassas.org
Rain date – September 17, 2016
- 10http://virginiabeerlovers.com/event/4th-annual-bdam-brew-jam/12:00 pm-6:00 pm09/10/2016
This is the fourth annual B’dam Brew Jam at the Beaverdam Puritan Park in Rural Beaverdam Virginia. Over 20 different breweries and cideries, great food, and live music means a good time will be had by all! The drive through the country is tranquil and mood altering. Once you arrive, park your car on the ball diamond and walk up the stairs to the paved, wooded parking lot where the craft beer sampling will further enhance your peaceful attitude. Bring a chair and sit under the big top tent to listen to the live band. Grab some grub from some of the superb food vendors. Do some early Christmas shopping at the craft vendors. Play a game of corn hole at our game station. A silent auction offers many bargains. One of the most enjoyable experiences our patrons comment on is the fact this venue offers real bathrooms with multiple seating. Children are free and grandma has designated handicap parking and the paved parking lot permits smooth traverse through the vendor tent area. Entry is $15 for designated drivers and imbibers. Tasting is $1 and full pours are $5. Photo ID is necessary for drinkers. Souvenir beer glasses are given at entry and tee shirts available for sale. Come out to BEAVERDAM and have a blast.
- 24http://virginiabeerlovers.com/event/festival-of-grapes-and-hops/11:00 am-5:00 pm09/24/2016
The leaves will start to change…Light Breeze…Laughter fills the air… These are all signs that the 7th Annual Festival of Grapes & Hops is just around the corner. Join us on Saturday, September 24th, from 11am – 5pm in historic downtown Petersburg, VA for shopping, live music, and of course, wine and craft beer tasting.
The festival gates open on Saturday at 11am with musical entertainment all day until 5 p.m. Come and enjoy tastings from all over Virginia wineries. Centered around the Historic Farmers Marketfeaturing over 50 vendors, artists and crafters from all over the Commonwealth, there won’t be anything you can’t find to fit your style, mood or need.
Fine handmade jewelry, hand painted wine glasses, hand crafted musical instruments, pottery and ceramics, clothing, original paintings and artwork, antiques, the list goes on.
Not to be outdone by the wineries, breweries and crafters, the food vendors are coming out in full force for you to decide whether to have funnel cakes, barbecue, steak-n-cheese, shish kabobs, or just burgers and dogs may take you the whole day. All downtown restaurants will also be open during the festival in case you prefer to sit and rest a bit while you eat as we offer free re-entry into the festival.
Saturday admission – $15 in advance or $20 at the gate for those who wish to wine and beer taste. $10 in advance or $15 at the gate for general admission and no tastings. Advance tickets can be purchased in a number of ways; you can visit the Chamber of Commerce at 325 E Washington Street, Petersburg, the Petersburg Visitor Center at 19 Bollingbrook Street, Petersburg, at several retail and restaurant outlets or purchase them here on the website.
- 29http://virginiabeerlovers.com/event/hoopla-at-devils-backbone/11:30 am-10:00 pm09/29/2016-10/02/2016
Hoopla is a new festival to bring folks together to craft an adventure! Camp out, enjoy workshops & outdoor activities alongside an incredible lineup of live music, award-winning craft beer and great eats. We are tucked away in the valley of Nelson County on 100 acres surrounded by Blue Ridge Mountains, a perfect backdrop for all the fun!
Our Hoopla Adventures are activities, events and workshops that celebrate the seven amazing values that make up the Devils Backbone culture: Beer Positive, Passion, Adventure, Family, Humility, Integrity, and Stewardship. Every activity starts with a question, “Where do we want to go and how are we going to get there?” Our answer, by doing things the right way, never losing focus of the destination and all the while having fun!
- Beer Bloggers & Writers Conference- Coming to Loudoun County, VA! June 13, 2018
- Juicy Brews Summer Craft Beer Invitational This Weekend in RVA! June 8, 2018
- The LoCo Brewfest Presents Some of Loudoun County’s Best June 5, 2018
- New Realm Brewing to reopen former Green Flash brewery in Virginia Beach (via WAVY) May 30, 2018
- 18th Annual RVA Brunswick Stew and Stout Festival on
- 18th Annual RVA Brunswick Stew and Stout Festival on
- Scott’s Addition Halloween “Booz” Crawl takes over the neighborhood Saturday – (via RVAHub) on
- Virginia Bourbon and Craft Beer Festival on
- A Norfolk brewery loathes pumpkin-spice beers (but wants your empties) (via Virginian-Pilot) on