- 07No events
- 08No events
- 09No events
- 10No events
- 11No events
- 12No events
- 1311:00 am-5:00 pm10/13/20182400 Airport Ave, Fredericksburg, VA 22401, USAhttp://virginiabeerlovers.com/event/2018-fall-fredericksburg-brewfest/2400 Airport Ave, Fredericksburg, VA 22401, USA
Join us for an amazing day of CRAFT BEER, Music, Food and Fun. The gates open at 11:00 AM so come early and stay late to enjoy all the day has to offer! Last call is 4:30 PM and taps will close at 5:00 PM.
We will have craft brewers from all over the region sampling (80 Samples) some of their award winning beers. They will be pouring some of your favorites as well as a sneak peek in to what will be on tap for 2019.
For those of you who enjoy a glass of wine or whiskey, we will also have a select number of Virginia Wineries and Distilleries sampling their award winning beverages as well.
Live Music acts will take the stage throughout the day!!!
Bring your friends, family and join us for Fredericksburg’s premier BEER event!
Please remember to drink responsibly…and plan ahead if you need a place to stay or a ride home for the evening.
This event supports Community Outreach Inc.
To purchase tickets, visit www.eventbrite.com11:30 am-5:00 pm10/13/2018300 Fairground Rd, Woodstock, VA 22664, USAhttp://virginiabeerlovers.com/event/shenandoah-autumnfest-2018/300 Fairground Rd, Woodstock, VA 22664, USA
BBQ, BANDS, & BREWS! What more do you need?
Don’t miss Shenandoah Autumnfest on Oct 13 from 11:30 am – 5:00 pm at the Shenandoah County Fairgrounds in Woodstock, VA!
30+ Craft Beers, Wines and Spirits, Shenandoah Downs Harness Racing starts @ 2:00 pm
The Instigators Live, Artisans & Craft Vendors, Cruise-In Auto show, Log Splitting competition …and much, much more!
General Admission Ticket Online: $8 (Tickets at the Gate-$10)- includes admission, BBQ tastings, Harness Racing and more.
Tasting Ticket Online: $20 (Tickets at the Gate-$25)- includes admission; Harness Racing; and 30+ craft beers, spirits, and BBQ tastings.
- Marker 48 Brewing Raised $15K for local Charities! December 12, 2018
- Cumberland Valley Beer Trail Part 5 of 5- My Final Stop: Molly Pitcher Brewing December 6, 2018
- Cumberland Valley Beer Trail Part 4 of 5- Market Cross Pub and Brewery and Burd’s Nest Brewing December 2, 2018
- Cumberland Valley Beer Trail, Part 3 of 5- Harty Brewing and Desperate Times Brewery November 30, 2018
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015