SHENANDOAH COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS
by Curtis George · September 10, 2018
You may also like...
- 03https://virginiabeerlovers.com/event/3rd-annual-brewhaha-craft-beer-festival-at-the-virginia-museum-of-history-culture/4:30 pm-9:00 pm08/03/2019Virginia Museum of History & Culture428 N Boulevard, Richmond, VA 23220, USA
In the spirit of Virginia Craft Beer Month, the Virginia Museum of History & Culture will host its third annual BrewHaHa craft beer festival on Saturday, August 3. The event will feature beer selections from many of your favorite Virginia breweries, live music, and food options. We’ll also be bringing back the popular VIP portion of the event, Battle of the Brews, that showcases Virginia breweries’ renditions of a historic beer recipe from our collections. Don’t miss this chance to sip history!
Attendees must be 21 years of age or older. All guests must have a ticket. No smoking, coolers, pets, or outside food or drink. Event will take place rain or shine.
VIP Battle of the Brews (4:30 – 6:00 pm)
Also includes admission to the main festival (6:00 – 9:00 pm)
Taste modern revamps from a surprise cast of Virginia breweries of a historic beer recipe from our archives. Try a sample from each brewery and vote for your favorite. Meet the brewers and learn about the process behind their creations. Only 150 VIP tickets available!
Ticket Includes: admission to Battle of the Brews (4:30 – 6:00 pm) with the opportunity to try all historic brews, access to the main festival featuring Virginia breweries (6:00 –9:00 pm) with eight 3 oz. pour tickets, a commemorative tasting glass, and access to live music and food concessions. Also enjoy free after-hours admission to special museum exhibitions. Additional pour tickets will be available for purchase.
BrewHaHa Main Festival (6:00 – 9:00 pm)
Enjoy beers and ciders from across the commonwealth, including:
- Ardent Craft Ales (Richmond)
- Blue Bee Cider (Richmond)
- Bold Rock Hard Cider (Nellysford)
- Center of the Universe Brewing Company (Ashland)
- Devil’s Backbone Brewing Company (Lexington)
- Hardywood Park Craft Brewery (Richmond)
- Isley Brewing Company (Richmond)
- Kindred Spirit Brewing (Richmond)
- Legend Brewing Company (Richmond)
- Midnight Brewery (Rockville)
- O’Connor Brewing Co. (Norfolk)
- Starr Hill Brewery (Roanoke)
Plus live bluegrass music by River City Band and food available for purchase from Mean Bird.
Ticket Includes: admission to the main festival featuring Virginia breweries with eight 3 oz. pour tickets, a commemorative tasting glass, and access to live music and food concessions. Also enjoy free after-hours admission to special museum exhibitions. Additional pour tickets will be available for purchase.
Designated Driver/Non-Drinking Ticket (6:00 – 9:00 PM)
Ticket Includes: admission to the main festival atmosphere with access to live music and food concessions. Also enjoy free after-hours admission to special museum exhibitions.
Exclusive Member Pre-Sale for a Limited Time Only:
VMHC Members will receive exclusive ticketing access and special pricing from June 24 to July 7 before tickets open to the general public. Beginning on July 8, members can purchase Advanced General Admission or General Admission tickets at regular price. (Not a VMHC Member yet? Join today!)
Exclusive Pre-Sale for VMHC Members: June 24 – July 7
- VIP Battle of the Brews + Main Festival: $34
- Main Festival: $22
- Designated Driver: $10
Advanced General Admission: July 8 – 21
- VIP Battle of the Brews + Main Festival: $36
- Main Festival: $24
- Designated Driver: $10
General Admission: July 22 – August 3, while supplies last.
- VIP Battle of the Brews + Main Festival: $40
- Main Festival: $30
- Designated Driver: $10
- 24https://virginiabeerlovers.com/event/virginia-bourbon-and-craft-beer-festival-3/4:00 pm-9:00 pm08/24/2019Fredericksburg Fairgrounds2400 Airport Ave, Fredericksburg, VA 22401, USA
Craft beer, bourbon, and cigars from all across the country and right here in Virginia! This event will include a select number of Virginia Wineries and Cideries, as well as live music!
This event will showcase bourbons from all across the country and some from right here in Virginia, and award winning craft beers from local Fredericksburg Breweries and regional breweries.
For those of you who enjoy a glass of wine or hard cider, there will also be a select number of Virginia Wineries and Cideries offering their award winning beverages as well.
Hogshead Cigar Lounge will be there showcasing all kinds of different cigars from their lounge, as well as have representation from the following cigar brands at our festival; Esteban Carreras, La Aurora, Rocky Patel, Fratello, CLE Cigars, and Drew Estate!
Live music, great beer and bourbon, and a good cigar. This is going to be a great Satuday! Don’t miss it!
- Richbrau Brewing has Returned to Richmond! September 16, 2019
- Fine Creek is pick’n up Pawpaws! September 12, 2019
- Richmond, VA named the best craft beer city in the Northeast! September 11, 2019
- Ono Brewing Company’s 2nd “Onoversary” brings a Hawaiian Cultural Experience to Chantilly, Virginia on September 28, 2019 September 4, 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015