Beaverdam Ruritan Club
by vabeer · July 24, 2017
You may also like...
- 06https://virginiabeerlovers.com/event/the-blue-ribbon-craft-beer-fest-is-back/2:00 pm-7:00 pm10/06/2018State Fair of Virginia13191 VA-30, Doswell, VA 23047, USA
The Blue Ribbon Craft Beer Fest is comming back to the VA State Fair on October 6, from 2 p.m. until 7 p.m.!
Attendees will receive a souvenir tasting glass and enjoy unlimited 4 ounce tastings from Virginia craft breweries. Interact with owners, brewers and representatives from throughout the commonwealth and enjoy their fantastic products while listening to live music. Just outside the Fest tent lies all that the State Fair has to offer, from animals and veggies to cotton candy and Ferris wheels.
All Fest ticket holders must be 21 years of age or older and show valid ID before receiving a wristband and tasting glass. Non-drinking attendees and those under 21 may accompany Fest ticket holders into the tent but will not receive a tasting glass.
Participating breweries will be independent, small, commercial breweries from Virginia. Virginia’s farm breweries will also be prominently featured. Each brewery will offer a sessionable beer, one with a lower alcohol content or an easier drinking version, and one of their flagship brews that defines their craft. Many include local and organic ingredients. Malt, honey and hops producers from Virginia will also be part of the Fest.
If purchased in advance, tickets are $30 AND INCLUDE GATE ADMISSION TO THE STATE FAIR. AFTER SEPTEMBER 27 at 11:59 pm, TICKETS ARE $25 AND DO NOT INCLUDE EVENT ADMISSION. (tickets available for sale at the event pending availability).
- 13https://virginiabeerlovers.com/event/2018-fall-fredericksburg-brewfest/11:00 am-5:00 pm10/13/2018Fredericksburg Fairgrounds2400 Airport Ave, Fredericksburg, VA 22401, USA
Join us for an amazing day of CRAFT BEER, Music, Food and Fun. The gates open at 11:00 AM so come early and stay late to enjoy all the day has to offer! Last call is 4:30 PM and taps will close at 5:00 PM.
We will have craft brewers from all over the region sampling (80 Samples) some of their award winning beers. They will be pouring some of your favorites as well as a sneak peek in to what will be on tap for 2019.
For those of you who enjoy a glass of wine or whiskey, we will also have a select number of Virginia Wineries and Distilleries sampling their award winning beverages as well.
Live Music acts will take the stage throughout the day!!!
Bring your friends, family and join us for Fredericksburg’s premier BEER event!
Please remember to drink responsibly…and plan ahead if you need a place to stay or a ride home for the evening.
This event supports Community Outreach Inc.
To purchase tickets, visit www.eventbrite.com
- 13https://virginiabeerlovers.com/event/shenandoah-autumnfest-2018/11:30 am-5:00 pm10/13/2018SHENANDOAH COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS300 Fairground Rd, Woodstock, VA 22664, USA
BBQ, BANDS, & BREWS! What more do you need?
Don’t miss Shenandoah Autumnfest on Oct 13 from 11:30 am – 5:00 pm at the Shenandoah County Fairgrounds in Woodstock, VA!
30+ Craft Beers, Wines and Spirits, Shenandoah Downs Harness Racing starts @ 2:00 pm
The Instigators Live, Artisans & Craft Vendors, Cruise-In Auto show, Log Splitting competition …and much, much more!
General Admission Ticket Online: $8 (Tickets at the Gate-$10)- includes admission, BBQ tastings, Harness Racing and more.
Tasting Ticket Online: $20 (Tickets at the Gate-$25)- includes admission; Harness Racing; and 30+ craft beers, spirits, and BBQ tastings.
- 20https://virginiabeerlovers.com/event/first-annual-peak-leaf-music-and-brewers-festival/12:00 pm-8:00 pm10/20/2018Valley Roots Farm7328 Valley Pike, Middletown, VA 22645, USA
Saturday, October 20th, 2018 for a day of live music, local brews, local merchants, local food trucks, and camping; all for a great cause. This is a one day festival which includes great LIVE music, LOCAL brews from 10 Virginia craft breweries, AWESOME food, merchendise and more, plus camping, and all to benifit a great cause.
Designated Drivers tickets are $20. All Day Music tickets (allows for beer purchases) are $35, Beer Tasting tickets (unlimited beer tastings) is $40, and Camping for Saturday night is additional $50.
FREE parking availible on site. We strongly recommend all participants to have a designated driver with them. There is no charge to leave your vehicle overnight with us. Camping is another great option to consider!
Corner of State Rt. 634 and Rt. 11, Middletown, VA 22645
PLMBF is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation and a portion of the proceeds will go towards providing schools meals for underserved students in Frederick County area.
- 20https://virginiabeerlovers.com/event/virginia-beach-craft-beer-festival/1:00 pm-6:00 pm10/20/2018-10/21/20183001 Atlantic Ave, Virginia Beach, VA 23451, USA3001 Atlantic Ave, Virginia Beach, VA 23451, USA
Over 100 craft beers from over 50 breweries will be available for sampling at the Virginia Beach Craft Beer Festival. Tickets include unlimited sampling, a commemorative cup, and live entertainment.
The Virginia Beach Craft Beer Festival will be held from 1:00pm-6:00pm each day.
Visit www.beachstreetusa.com for more information.
- RVA’s 2019 Harvest Stew and Stout Festival is Now Just a Fond Memory November 21, 2019
- In Virginia on Saturday Sep 28th- The Forcast is 100% Chance of Beer! September 26, 2019
- Charlottesville Breweries That Every Beer Lover Should Check Out This Fall September 20, 2019
- Richbrau Brewing has Returned to Richmond! September 16, 2019
- November 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015