Richmond 17th St Farmers’ Market
by vabeer · July 30, 2015
You may also like...
- 07https://virginiabeerlovers.com/event/rockbridge-beer-and-wine-festival/12:00 pm-7:00 pm09/07/2019Lime Kiln Theater735 Borden Rd, Lexington, VA 24450, USA
The Rockbridge Beer & Wine Festival celebrates its 25th anniversary this year and we’re looking forward to having you join us at Lime Kiln Theater on Saturday, September 7th! Say “cheers” with unlimited tastings of regional wines and cider, craft beer and local food while enjoying live music on two festival stages all afternoon!
General Admission Taster: $30 Advance / $40 Gate
General Admission Non-Taster: $15
VIP Pass: $50 Advance Only
Friend of the Festival: $125 Advance Only
Local Lawn Tailgate Package: $250 Advance Only
Visit www.rockbridgebeerandwine.com for more information.
- 21https://virginiabeerlovers.com/event/stones-throw-down-in-rva-2019/3:00 pm-10:30 pm09/21/2019Browns Island500 Tredegar St, Richmond, VA 23219, USA
Stone Brewing in RVA is celebrating their third anniversary in Richmond by once again taking over Brown’s Island for a day of badass beers and bands on Saturday, Sep 21st!
In addition to some amaizing craft beer, you can expect some incredible live music from:
All of this year’s Stone’s Throw Down in RVA proceeds will benefit four local organizations:
All ages are welcome and kids under 12 years of age are free.
$10 Early-Bird Ticket: June 25 – July 31
$15 General Admission: August 1 – September 12
$20: September 13 – day-of event
$49: VIP Ticket
Doors open at 3:00pm and show starts at 3:30pm. Craft beer from Stone Brewing and other amazing breweries will be available for purchase. Folding chairs are allowed. Rain or shine.
We’ll have plenty of water stations, so bring your reusable water canteens and please leave those single-serve bottles at home.
Go to www.myticketstobuy.com to purchase your tickets!
- Richbrau Brewing has Returned to Richmond! September 16, 2019
- Fine Creek is pick’n up Pawpaws! September 12, 2019
- Richmond, VA named the best craft beer city in the Northeast! September 11, 2019
- Ono Brewing Company’s 2nd “Onoversary” brings a Hawaiian Cultural Experience to Chantilly, Virginia on September 28, 2019 September 4, 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015