by vabeer · October 14, 2017
You may also like...
- 08http://virginiabeerlovers.com/event/5th-annual-bdam-brewjam-2/12:00 pm-6:00 pm09/08/2018Beaverdam Ruritan Club18002 Teman Rd, Beaverdam, VA 23015, USA
A fine selection of microbrews, & craft ciders will be featured on site while you jam to live tunes by two awesome bands! Visit our website for more details as they become available. Cheers! 🍺This event will be held at the Beaverdam Ruritan Club located at:
18002 Teman Road
Beaverdam, VA 23015
For more information and tickets, visit their web site www.brewjam.org
- 08http://virginiabeerlovers.com/event/24th-annual-rockbridge-beer-wine-festival/12:00 pm-7:00 pm09/08/2018Lime Kiln Theater735 Borden Rd, Lexington, VA 24450, USA
The 24th Annual Rockbridge Beer & Wine Festival returns to Lime Kiln Theater on Saturday, September 8, 2018 from 12-7pm! Enjoy craft beer and cider, regional wines and local food while listening to live music on two stages all afternoon! Advance tickets available for pick-up through Sept. 6 or at will-call on the day of the event. Don’t miss out!
Get your tickets early, because only a limited number will be sold this year!
Taster tickets include unlimited tastings of beer and wine, plus souvenir tasting glasses for both!
Be a festival VIP and get unlimited tastings of beer and wine, souvenir tasting glasses and special access to the pavilion with complimentary food and drink!
Friend of the Festival: $125
You or your business can become a Friend of the Festival! The FOF package includes 2 VIP tickets, plus your name included on signage at the event!
- 08http://virginiabeerlovers.com/event/3rd-annual-wahoo-cup-craft-brewers-invitational-2/2:00 pm-8:00 pm09/08/2018Kindred Spirits Brewing12830 West Creek Pkwy, Ste J, Goochland, Virginia 23238
The Wahoo Cup is returning to Kindred Spirit Brewing on SEPT 8, 2018. We are lining up new breweries, new beers, new events to make this 4th Wahoo Cup the most definitive. The big question remains – whose craft beer is best – Charlottesville or Richmond? Only you can decide.
We’re also highlighting the great breweries on the Richmond West Craft Beverage Trail this year.
- 15http://virginiabeerlovers.com/event/757-battle-of-the-beers-2/12:00 pm-6:30 pm09/15/2018Camp Pendleton203 Red Horse Dr, Virginia Beach, VA 23451, USA
This is the only festival in Hampton Roads that exclusively features local 757 Craft Breweries as they battle it out to win in different beer categories – with 100% of the proceeds go to local Hampton Roads charities! This award-winning and unique event pits Hampton Roads-based breweries against each other to determine who has the best beer in Hampton Roads. Each year, local breweries put their best brews on tap and are rated by an official brewer tasting panel and by attendees of the event to see which beer is the best in the 7-5-7.
The one-of-a-kind event features live music, food trucks, tastings of every beer (two beers from each brewery!), corn hole, giant beer pong, and much much more! This event is in its 6th year – and the battle will be bigger and better than ever before! Over 25 craft breweries will be competing.
WE AREN’T DONE!
The BATTLE OF THE BREWERS is back! For the 2nd year, we, along with our friends at Backyard Sports Club, will feature 2-man/woman teams from each Brewery competing in a 3-round contest utilizing strength, agility, aim, brains, balance, logic, concentration, determination, and luck! The winning Brewery gets a chunk of the event profits for their chosen charity! Last year Deadline Brewing Project won this event before they actually opened their doors.
VIP Admission is 12 NOON-6:30PM
General Admission is 1PM-6:30PM
TICKETS ON SALE MAY 1ST AT http://www.757battleofthebeers.com
FIRST 100 GA TICKETS $45; PRESALE $50; DAY OF $60
VIP TICKETS $75
- 21http://virginiabeerlovers.com/event/st-benedict-oktoberfest-in-rva-2/4:00 pm-6:00 pm09/21/2018-09/23/2018St. Benedict Catholic Church300 N Sheppard St, Richmond, VA 23221, USA
St. Benedict Catholic Church located at 300 N. Sheppard St. in Richmond is holding their 14th annual Octoberfest on Friday Sep 21 from 4 – 11pm, Saturday the 22nd from 11am – 11pm, and Sunday the 23rd from 12 – 6pm
There will be over 50 beers on tap from local, regional, and German brewers, as well as some amazing German foods, live music, and more!
Admission is free, and tickets will be available onsite for purchase that can be redeemed for beer and food.
Visit their web site for more information:
PS: You have to get the Sauerkraut Balls! They’re amazing!
- Marker 48 Brewing Raised $15K for local Charities! December 12, 2018
- Cumberland Valley Beer Trail Part 5 of 5- My Final Stop: Molly Pitcher Brewing December 6, 2018
- Cumberland Valley Beer Trail Part 4 of 5- Market Cross Pub and Brewery and Burd’s Nest Brewing December 2, 2018
- Cumberland Valley Beer Trail, Part 3 of 5- Harty Brewing and Desperate Times Brewery November 30, 2018
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015