17th Street Farmers’ Market
by vabeer · July 30, 2015
You may also like...
- 14http://virginiabeerlovers.com/event/3rd-annual-thomas-jefferson-craft-beer-tasting-at-poplar-forest-2-2/11:00 am-5:00 pm04/14/2018Poplar Forest1542 Bateman Bridge Rd, Forest, VA 24551, USA
Enjoy an afternoon dedicated to the pursuit of happiness in Jeffersonian style at the 5th Thomas Jefferson Craft Beer Tasting. Jefferson served beer and ale at his table daily and endeavored to perfect his recipe. Discover new brews from local and regional craft breweries and cideries. Pair your pints with local foods; shop for works by local artisans and vendors while enjoying performances by local musicians; and explore Jefferson’s octagonal villa—considered his most perfect work of architecture—at a reduced rate.
Experience VIP hospitality at the Craft Beer Tasting with a Jefferson VIP pass, which includes access to a private tent on the rooftop of the villa’s service wing, a special tasting of specialty brews, heavy hors d’oeuvres and more! Pricing for the VIP will be announced soon!
General admission to the Thomas Jefferson Craft Beer Tasting is $30 in advance for 20 tastings, $35 at the door the day of the event; $25 for 10 tastings at the door or $10 for non-tasting admission.
For more info visit www.poplarforest.org
- 14http://virginiabeerlovers.com/event/smithfield-va-wine-and-brew-fest-2/11:00 am-5:00 pm04/14/2018Windsor Castle Park, Smithfield, VA, United StatesWindsor Castle Park, Smithfield, VA, United States
Don’t miss the 6th Annual Smithfield VA Wine and Brew Fest on Saturday April 14, 2018 from 11am to 5pm!
Over 100 different types of wine & brew tastings, live music on three stages, fantastic food & retail vendors. Located at Windsor Castle Park in downtown Smithfield VA.
21 & Up only. No children/pets.
For more information and tickets, go to www.smithfieldvawinebrewfest.com
- 14http://virginiabeerlovers.com/event/fredericksburg-brew-fest-2/5:00 pm04/14/2018Fredericksburg Fairgrounds2400 Airport Ave, Fredericksburg, VA 22401, USA
An amazing day of CRAFT BEER, Music, Food and Fun. The gates open at 11:00 AM so come early and stay late to enjoy all the day has to offer!
We will have over 40 craft brewers from all over the region sampling (Over 80 Samples) some of their award winning beers. They will be pouring some of your favorites as well as a sneak peek in to what will be on tap for 2018.
Live Home Brewing Demonstrations and Home Brew Sampling provided by The Brew Shop, FBI and Stafford Brewers Club. Sit down and enjoy a demonstration on how to brew your own beer at home!!!
For those of you who enjoy a glass of wine or whiskey, we will also have a select number of Virginia Wineries and Distilleries sampling their award winning beverages as well.
Live Music will be on the SAFFORD of FREDERICKSBURG Main Stage!
If you are a BEER NERD then you may want to check out our VIP ticket for this event. We will have a whole tent designated for our true lovers of brew. This tent will have at least 8 exclusive beers on tap at all times, as well as complimentary water/soda, seating area, and a $5.00 food voucher is included with your VIP ticket for use at the festival. This experience is courtesy of TRAINHAM TENT RENTALS.
Bring your friends, family and join us for Fredericksburg’s premier BEER event!
Please remember to drink responsibly…and plan ahead if you need a place to stay or a ride home for the evening.
The gates open at 11:00 AM and last call is 5:00 PM.
Select distilleries will be on site to educate festival attendees about their product. Select distilleries will have products available for sample and sale. Purchased products from distilleries may not be opened or consumed on site.
Saturday, April 14
11am to 5pm
2400 Airport Ave.
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
This event supports Community Outreach Inc
- 21http://virginiabeerlovers.com/event/3rd-annual-revolutionary-beer-fest/1:00 pm-6:00 pm04/21/2018Khedive Shrine Center645 Woodlake Dr, Chesapeake, VA 23320, USA
We are thrilled to bring back our popular Revolutionary Beer Fest for its third year on Saturday, April 21, 2018, 1 – 6 PM at the Khedive Shrine Center.
Experience the Revolutionary Beer Fest and celebrate amber suds with historical reverence. We will pay tribute to the history of beer from the earliest days of our nation all the way to today’s beer and cider breweries. Docents and Reenactors will be dressed in period attire, and be sure to visit our very own colonial style tavern! More interested in beer and less in the history? That’s okay too. The event features unlimited free samples of 28 beers from 14 breweries, food available for purchase from your favorite local food trucks, vendors, live music, and more!
Purchase one of our signature growlettes, or bring your own from a past year’s Revolutionary Beer Fest, and buy a fill of your favorite beer. Free pint cups will also be available with fill purchase (while supplies last). Please note that all containers must be empty before leaving the festival.
Indoor AND Outdoor Event. Event Held Rain or Shine. No Refunds.
ADULTS 21 and Over ONLY – NO EXCEPTIONS, and
Please, NO PETS!
Benefiting the Great Bridge Battlefield & Waterways History Foundation
Get advance Tickets at www.eventbrite.com
- 21http://virginiabeerlovers.com/event/rocktown-beer-music-festival/3:00 pm-8:00 pm04/21/2018Turner Pavillion228 S Liberty St, Harrisonburg, VA 22801, USA
Rocktown Beer & Music Festival is the event where very year, 3,000 of your best friends you didn’t know converge on Turner Pavilion & Park. This event (which usually sells out in advance), celebrates good beer, good living, good music and great community. Whether rain or shine, it’s always a mighty fine time.
With 60+ flagship, seasonal, and rare beers and ciders to sample, there is sure to be a lot there to tickle your tastebuds!
The music stage will showcase some of the best performances from local and nationally touring bands.
You are not going to miss this!
For more info and tickets, visit www.rocktownfestival.com
- Big Beer vs Home Brewing? – My Beer Journal (via My Beer Journal) April 18, 2018
- Computers, Artificial Intelligence, and Beer? – My Beer Journal (via My Beer Journal) April 17, 2018
- This Brewery Is Using Machine Learning to Create the Ideal IPA (via Food & Wine) April 12, 2018
- Vanish Named 25th Fastest Growing Brewery in Nation (via loudounnow.com) April 11, 2018
- 18th Annual RVA Brunswick Stew and Stout Festival on
- 18th Annual RVA Brunswick Stew and Stout Festival on
- Scott’s Addition Halloween “Booz” Crawl takes over the neighborhood Saturday – (via RVAHub) on
- Virginia Bourbon and Craft Beer Festival on
- A Norfolk brewery loathes pumpkin-spice beers (but wants your empties) (via Virginian-Pilot) on