- 03http://virginiabeerlovers.com/event/2nd-annual-hoptoberfest-in-culpeper-va/12:00 pm-5:00 pm09/03/2017Depot Conference Center111 Commerce St, Culpeper, VA 22701, USA
Hoptoberfest – a Gnarly Hops and Barley fall celebration will take place on Sept. 3, 2017, from Noon – 5:00 PM. This event will feature live music, great local food, and of course great craft beer!
Over 40 different craft beers and cider from Virginia and across the country. Enjoy craft brews from Virginia breweries like Far Gohn Brewing, Bald Top Brewing, Beer Hound, Blue Mountain, Hardywood Park, Devil’s Backbone, Pale Fire, Reason Beer Co., South Street, and Starr Hill. Or enjoy beer from craft breweries from across the country such as Dogfish, Green Flash, Troegs, Schlafly, Firestone, Terrapin, and Ommegang.
General advance tickets are available for $30 and may be purchased at Far Gohn Brewing Company, Vinosity and Randy’s Flowers by Endless Creations and on the web at gnarlyhops.eventbrite.com. Tickets will be $40 at the gate, if available, and $5 non-drinking tickets will be for sale.
Great beer, great food, live music, and more! Don’t miss it!
For more information, visit their web site: www.gnarlyhops.com
- 08http://virginiabeerlovers.com/event/beer-wine-classic-at-maymont/7:00 pm-10:30 pm09/08/2017Maymont Park1700 Hampton St, Richmond, VA 23220, USA
Maymont hosts their annual Beer and Wine Classic presented by the Dooley Noted Society! Guests can sample some of Virginia’s finest beverages from 14 local breweries and wineries, and enjoy delicious food, games, and live music!
Designated Driver $15
Parking Passes are $15
- 09http://virginiabeerlovers.com/event/5th-annual-bdam-brewjam/12:00 pm-6:00 pm09/09/2017Beaverdam Ruritan Club18002 Teman Rd, Beaverdam, VA 23015, USA
Whether you’re looking for a hoppy IPA, malty ambers, smoky porters, chocolatey stouts, crisp ciders, or something else, B’dam BrewJAM is going to be the place to be!
Local and regional favorites will be there pouring some of the best craft beers and ciders. With live bands, great food, local venders, your’e sure to have a great time!
This event will be held at the Beaverdam Ruritan Club located at
18002 Teman Road
Beaverdam, VA 23015
For ticket information, visit their web site:
- 09http://virginiabeerlovers.com/event/757-battle-of-the-beers/1:00 pm-6:00 pm09/09/2017Hunt Club Farm2388 London Bridge Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23456, United States
Hunt Club Farm will host the 5th annual 757 Battle of the Beers in Virginia Beech!
Local breweries will put their best brews on tap and go head to head to see which beer is the best in the 7-5-7 area code! Their beers will be rated by an official beer tasting panel and by attendees of the event.
With 27 breweries serving 2 beers each, there will be a lot of great beer for sampling! There will also be food trucks, live music, corn hole, beer pong, a silent auction, and more!
You will not want to miss this!
CLICK HERE for ticket information.
- 16http://virginiabeerlovers.com/event/hoppy-oktoberfest/11:00 am-6:00 pm09/16/2017Mad Fox Brewing Co444 W Broad St, Falls Church, VA 22046, USA
Mad Fox Brewing Company is hosting Hoppy Octoberfest at their brewery in Falls Church Saturday, 16 September from 11:00am to 6pm.
They plan to turn their Market Square Into a Oktoberfest Biergarden! This event will feature a large selection of hoppy beers from Some of Virigina’s finest Breweries, as well as some traditional German Oktoberfest beers, great food, live music and more!
VIP tickets include 11am admission, unlimited food, a Mad Fox beer sampler glass, and 10 tickets for beer samples.
General admission includes 12pm admission, a Mad Fox beer sampler glass, and 6 tickets for beer samples and food.
There is also a General Admission Bundle Deal for Two which includes 12pm admission, two Mad Fox beer sampler glasses, and 15 tickets for beer samples and food.
For advance tickets, visit the web site: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hoppy-oktoberfest-tickets
- Spencer Devon Brewery September 18, 2017
- The Story Behind the Craft: Discovering Virginia’s Beer History (via Virginia’s Travel Blog) September 13, 2017
- Celebrate Octoberfest this weekend! September 12, 2017
- A Norfolk brewery loathes pumpkin-spice beers (but wants your empties) (via Virginian-Pilot) September 11, 2017