- 06http://virginiabeerlovers.com/event/blues-brews-and-bbq-festival-2/12:00 pm-6:00 pm05/06/2017
Come to the Riverwalk Landing in historic Yorktown for the Blues, Brews, and BBQ Festival on May 6th for some great beer, great music, and lots of BBQ! This event will feature 26 craft beers from 13 breweries, and of course lots of BBQ!
Saturday May 6th from noon to 6.
Tickets are $30 advance, $35 at the gate, and include unlimited 2 oz. beer samples.
- 06http://virginiabeerlovers.com/event/smith-mountain-lake-beer-bbq-festival-2/1:00 pm-7:00 pm05/06/2017
20 local and regional craft breweries and cideries representing 60 craft beers, as well as Kansas City style BBQ, North Carolina style BBQ, fall-off-the-bone ribs, tender pulled pork, and melt-in-your-mouth brisket, and live music.
Advance tickets are $25, gate admission will be $35.
Tickets grant entry to the festival, and 10 4oz. tastings. Food is not included.
- 06http://virginiabeerlovers.com/event/revolutionary-beer-fest-chesapeake-city-park/2:00 pm-7:00 pm05/06/2017
2nd Annual Revolutionary Beer Fest
Saturday, May 6, 2017 from 2:00 – 7:00 PM at Chesapeake City Park
This is a 21 and over ONLY event – NO EXCEPTIONS,
and please, NO PETS!
Event will be held rain or shine.
LOCATIONChesapeake City Park
900 City Park Drive
Chesapeake, VA 23320
Benefiting the Great Bridge Battlefield & Waterways History Foundation. Enjoy unlimited free samples of over 30 beers, food available for purchase from your favorite local food trucks, and back by popular demand: Exploding Sun!
Tickets are limited; purchase yours today!
Purchase a growlette, or bring your own from last year’s Revolutionary Beer Fest, and buy a fill of your favorite beer. Free pint cups will also be available with fill purchase (while supplies last). Please note that all containers must be empty before leaving the festival.
No outside food or drink. Chairs and/or blankets are allowed and encouraged!
Sponsored by: TowneBank; Eure, Inc.; Stanton Partners; Chesapeake Parks, Recreation & Tourism; Atlantic Yacht Basin; Jo-Kell, Inc.; Grandbridge Real Estate Capital; Vintage Barber Co; Cintas; CR Services; H20 To Go; and more!
Introducing this year’s all-star Brewery & Cidery participants:
1. Alewerks Brewing Company
2. Back Bay Brewing
3. The Bold Mariner Brewing Company
4. Bold Rock Hard Cider
5. Center of the Universe Brewing
6. Champion Brewing Company
7. Commonwealth Brewing Company
8. Devils Backbone Brewing Company
9. Legend Brewing Company
10. O’Connor Brewing Co.
11. Port City Brewing Company
12. Potter’s Craft Cider
13. The St. George Brewing Company
14. Smartmouth Beer
15. South Street Brewery
16. Starr Hill Brewery
17. Tradition Brewing Company
18. Young Veterans Brewing Company
AND joining us again in the VIP Tent only:
Big Ugly Brewing Company
- 06http://virginiabeerlovers.com/event/2nd-annual-ipa-jambeeree/2:00 pm-6:00 pm05/06/2017
Starr Hill Brewery proudly presents the 2nd Annual IPA JamBEERee, Virginia’s largest beer festival celebrating locally crafted India pale ales and live music!
The one-day event will be held on Saturday, May 6th, at the Hangar Park, across the street from the Starr Hill Brewery & Tap Room at 5931 Three Notch’d Road in Crozet, Virginia.
Craft beer fans will sample over 60 different IPAs from 25 Virginia breweries, cideries and homebrewers, alongside the best live music, local food trucks and games – all supporting a great cause: Claudius Crozet Park, Inc..
Starr Hill will be pouring 15+ IPAs at JamBEERee, including some rare and exclusive releases just for the festival – stay tuned for the official lineup of IPAs!
They’ll also be selling full pours and cans of select IPAs, plus some sampling options for the hop haters out there – tastings until 5:30PM.
Adroit Theory Brewing Company
Ardent Craft Ales
Back Bay Brewing
Blue Mountain Brewery
Blue Toad HARD Cider Pub – Virginia
Bold Rock Hard Cider
Brothers Craft Brewing
Champion Brewing Company
Chaos Mountain Brewing
Devils Backbone Brewing Company
Fair Winds Brewing Company
Hardywood Park Craft Brewery
O’Connor Brewing Co.
Potter’s Craft Cider
Pro Re Nata Brewery
South Street Brewery
Three Notch’d Brewing Company
The Virginia Beer Company
Wild Wolf Brewing Company
Major And The Monbacks
Erin and the Wildfire
Chamomile and Whiskey
LOCAL FOOD TRUCKS
106 Street Food
Blue Ridge Pizza Co.
Divide Ride Taco Truck (by Continental Divide Richmond)
Moe’s Original BBQ-Charlottesville
The SpiceSea Gourmet
Plus Snacks by Daddy G’s Rockin’ Salsa & Blue Ridge Kettle Korn
HOPS & GAMES
Want to Brew a Beer with Starr Hill?
Enter our Homebrew JAMBEEREE with your best IPA for a chance to brew at Starr Hill and join our brewers at the Great American Beer Festival’s Pro-Am Competition!
CHEERS FOR CHARITY
Proceeds to Benefit Claudius Crozet Park, Inc.
The Hangar Park at Starr Hill Brewery
5391 Three Notched Road, Crozet, VA 22932
The event will be held across from Starr Hill Brewery & Tap Room at the Hangar Park, a unique event space combining the industrial grit of the area with scenic views of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
TRANSPORTATION TO & FROM IPA JAMBEEREE
We want everyone attending IPA JamBEERee to have a fun and safe time. That’s why we’re partnering with some great businesses to give you transportation to and from the event:
Cville Hop On Tours Shuttle: https://fareharbor.com/cvillehopontours/items/43670/
THANK YOU SPONSORS
Blue Ridge Outdoors Magazine
Skyline Tent Company
- 07http://virginiabeerlovers.com/event/the-mariners-craft-beer-festival/12:00 pm-5:00 pm05/07/2017
The Mariners’ Craft Beer Festival will be held Sunday, May 7, 2017 · Noon – 5 PM and feature a selection of 50 craft beers from local, regional and national breweries.
Tickets include 20 four-ounce craft beer tastings, a souvenir tasting glass, beer talks by brewery representatives, and the day’s admission to The Mariners’ Museum! Food will be available for purchase from food trucks which will be onsite.
- General Admission Advance Tickets: $35 (through May 6)
- Day-of General Admission Tickets: $45
- Non-drinker tickets: $15
- Big Beer vs Home Brewing? – My Beer Journal (via My Beer Journal) April 18, 2018
- Computers, Artificial Intelligence, and Beer? – My Beer Journal (via My Beer Journal) April 17, 2018
- This Brewery Is Using Machine Learning to Create the Ideal IPA (via Food & Wine) April 12, 2018
- Vanish Named 25th Fastest Growing Brewery in Nation (via loudounnow.com) April 11, 2018
- 18th Annual RVA Brunswick Stew and Stout Festival on
- 18th Annual RVA Brunswick Stew and Stout Festival on
- Scott’s Addition Halloween “Booz” Crawl takes over the neighborhood Saturday – (via RVAHub) on
- Virginia Bourbon and Craft Beer Festival on
- A Norfolk brewery loathes pumpkin-spice beers (but wants your empties) (via Virginian-Pilot) on