By Susan Larson. Strangeways Brewing will invest more than $2.5 million over the next three years to expand its operations to the City of Fredericksburg. Founded in Henrico County in 2013, Strangeways Brewing is the largest producer of sour and wild...
- 03http://virginiabeerlovers.com/event/loco-hangar-fest/12:00 pm-7:00 pm11/03/2018ProJet Hangar at Leesburg AirportLeesburg Executive Airport, 1001 Sycolin Rd, Leesburg, VA 20175, USA
Fasten your seat belt! Loudoun County breweries have landed at a unique destination for beer lovers…the ProJet Hangar at Leesburg Airport. 25+ breweries, 50+ beers (in some cases, the first release of the winter brew) and a chance to meet and chat with local brewery owners and brewers.
All you can taste beer for one price, food for purchase, music and more. It’s the premier indoor fall beer fest of Northern Virginia! Flight sessions begin at 12:00pm and 4:00 p.m. Get ready for take off … reserve your spot now, tickets are limited!
The breweries of the LoCo Ale Trail have teamed up to brew a limited edition, one-time release, small batch of saison for HeroHomes that will be poured exclusively on November 3 and then will be available in brewery tasting rooms throughout Loudoun beginning on Saturday, November 10.
Charity: HeroHomes is a 501(c)3 not for profit foundation established to build houses for those who have fought for the preservation of freedom and democracy for others.
- Noon to 3:00 p.m.
- 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- *Capacity: 500 each session; adults only
- $35 in advance
- $40 at the door
- Ticket price includes unlimited samples and a commemorative glass. Guests must make a donation to enjoy a 4-oz. pour of the charity beer: all proceeds go to HeroHomes.
Visit www.visitloudoun.org for more informtion and to purchase tickets!
- 10http://virginiabeerlovers.com/event/hops-in-the-park-at-henricus-historical-park-2/12:00 pm-6:00 pm11/10/2018Henricus Historical ParkHenricus Historical Park, Chester, VA, United States
Don’t miss Hops In The Park at Henricus Historical Park. It is a celebration of all thing Virginia! Virginia beer brewed with Virginia ingredients, local food, artisans, live music, children’s activities and more! All set in the historic village of Henricus with a breathtaking view of the James River.
This event will take place on November 10th from 12 to 6pm.
For more information visit Henricus.org
- 17http://virginiabeerlovers.com/event/stony-point-beer-festival-in-rva/11:00 am-5:00 pm11/17/2018Stony Point Fashion Park9200 Stony Point Pkwy, Richmond, VA 23235, USACome spend the day at the beautiful park-like Stony Point while enjoying unlimited samples of some of RVA’s best breweries.
Join us Saturday, November 17, 2018 for an amazing day of CRAFT BEER, Music, Sports, Food and Fun. The gates open at 11:00 AM so come early and stay late to enjoy all the day has to offer! Last call is 4:30 PM and taps will close at 5:00 PM.
Tickets for UNLIMITED sampling are only $20 in advance, or $30 at the door!
We will have craft brewers from all over the region sampling some of their award winning beers. They will be pouring some of your favorites as well as a sneak peek in to what will be on tap for 2019.
Live Music acts will take the stage throughout the day!!!
Please remember to drink responsibly…and plan ahead if you need a place to stay or a ride home for the evening.
This inaugural Beer Festival will feature Legend, Ardent, Lickinghole Creek, Kindred Spirit, Midnight, Vasen, Castleburg, Star Hill, Strangeways, Steam Bell, Triple Crossing and Devils Backbone!
Each beer station will be sponsored by a River City Sports & Social Club sporting event with prizes and awards from Stony Point Shops!
Buy your tickets today at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/stony-point-beer-festival-tickets-51218791785
- Marker 48 Brewing Raised $15K for local Charities! December 12, 2018
- Cumberland Valley Beer Trail Part 5 of 5- My Final Stop: Molly Pitcher Brewing December 6, 2018
- Cumberland Valley Beer Trail Part 4 of 5- Market Cross Pub and Brewery and Burd’s Nest Brewing December 2, 2018
- Cumberland Valley Beer Trail, Part 3 of 5- Harty Brewing and Desperate Times Brewery November 30, 2018
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015